Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lazy and Inconsiderate Shoppers

Sounds like I'M MAD? Well more irritated by how people conduct themselves...and in public no-less -We're LIVING in a Society HERE!" As George 'Cantstandya' Costanza  from Seinfeld would say.

So what am I talking about? This picture below:


This photo was taken by me where a supermarket's car-park basically meets up with a public car-park. There are 10 (right?) shopping trolleys/carts in this photo. I'd say where that red circle is (indicating where the trolley/carts are stored is <10 meters away from where these have been discarded. How lazy is that I mean really? I'm sure all it took was the first stray trolley/cart to start the collection.

Funnily enough a member of the supermarket staff saw me taking the picture and informed me that they were doing regular checks of the car-park for this sort of thing and moving them. As you can probably see for yourselves this bunch was starting to obstruct traffic.

Anyhow something I thought was interesting enough to share. Also I know I referred to these as trolleys/carts - We tend to call them trolleys here, but I assume other areas call them carts - So what do you call them?

4 comments:

  1. Trolleys here. I think it does just start with 1 trolley, but the local supermarket for me never really has this problem. Maybe our shoppers are more considerate.

    I doubt it mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I see stuff like this all the time, it's just lazy people. It frustrates me way more at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our signals NOW & make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete