Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Well I came on to blog about something else (see next entry) and saw I was hosting an ad for the new Zelda game for the Nintendo Wii. I rented this the game and I really enjoyed it, what I played of it anyhow.

I asked a friend who is into gaming what games he was currently playing, Skyward Sword was one of them although he'd only played through the tutorial so far.

I too only got a little bit into the game (only over night rental and I ended up doing something else other than playing it) although I was impressed with what I experienced.

I hope this game is a success for Nintendo, who I hope have more good products up their sleeves.

3 comments:

  1. Heard some very, very good things about this (and I'm probably going to pirate it soon).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nintendo do some great games, and this is one of them.

    ReplyDelete