Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WCW/nWo World Tour N64 Commerical

I was just aimlessly browsing videos on YouTube and found an old commercial in America for one of the first games I had on N64. WCW/nWo World Tour. Does anyone remember this game? Mine came with a knock-off rumble pack because this game supported it...SCORE!

I was in the thick of a Pro Wrestling fad when I was in my early teens and ended up with a whole swag of Wrestling Games on the N64. I also have some on XBOX360 because whether you like watching wrestling or not, these wrestling beat-em up games are very fun to play.

Enjoy :)

11 comments:

  1. Dang! This really brings me back! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely brings me back. Didn't own any wrestling games, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always had the WWF games, so never played this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember it was so epic !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blast from the past, I also enjoy remembering the games I used to enjoy years ago.

    You can visit my blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, definitely brings back memories to the good old days. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. N64 wrestling games were the greatest. Thanks for the nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of our N64 matches went on for days. Should've seen it when we found out you could get weapons from under the ring.

    ReplyDelete